Technical Community Manager - DeFi
ClayStack is a decentralised cross-chain liquid staking protocol backed by leading crypto funds and DeFi founders. At its core, the platform helps users effortlessly stake their crypto assets while maintaining their liquidity. Our mission is to disrupt the staking industry and support the adoption, growth, and long-term success of the Blockchain and Web3 ecosystem.
- Develop and execute community engagement strategies to build and grow our online community.
- Managing the project channels on Discord and Telegram while exploring other social channels to grow our presence.
- Foster a strong sense of community around our brand and build relationships.
- Identify active community members and help them grow within the community.
- Monitor and manage community feedback and respond to inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Align the community moderators based on the roadmap.
- Develop and implement initiatives to drive community participation and engagement, including community events, social media campaigns, and other outreach efforts.
- Work closely with our marketing and product teams to ensure alignment on community initiatives and messaging.
- 1 to 2+ years of experience in community management with a track record of successfully building and managing online communities.
- Super networker.
- Deep understanding of Web3 technologies and the crypto and blockchain space.
- Deep understanding of liquid staking, its growth in the past few years, and its future potential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influencers.
- Passion for community building and a commitment to fostering a positive and engaging online environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward them accordingly.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our teammates.
- We are a remote-first company spread across different regions.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication with fun, diverse, and open-minded teammates.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.