At CoinList, our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. We build the platform where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Since our founding, CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1.1 Billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and our mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and help propel the future of crypto!
Who You Are:
- You love exceeding your sales goal. You’re always thinking about new sales prospects and ways to drive revenue. You dream about closing the biggest deal. You have experience in selling financial products and services.
- You’re detail oriented and process driven. You pay attention to the details and you manage a tight pipeline. You focus on the things that matter and aren’t afraid to have hard conversations internally and externally.
- You’re deeply passionate about crypto, blockchain and related technology. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of crypto and distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You’re an advocate for the customer. You care about our customers and our product. You might not be a product manager, but you will seek feedback from potential and existing customers to drive new product opportunities. Your clients and our team trust you.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’ve helped friends launch their products — or launched your own. You hustle, will hunt for new opportunities in Telegram chats, Discord rooms, and conference room floors.
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers work hard to build their communities and launch tokens, and we partner with them in their most important moments. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.
- Lead sourcing & lead generation. You’ll find and discover new customers from across the crypto ecosystem for our product suite including testnets, exchange listings, distribution, and community sale engagements
- Drive customer discovery. Crypto is complicated and always changing. Our customers’ issues and requests rapidly evolve. You’ll participate and lead customer calls to understand our customers and their needs. You’ll pitch best in class solutions to challenging problems in a novel, rapidly changing environment.
- Ensure customer success. You’ll take pride in customer success whether we are onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument or customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
- Research & evaluate novel crypto projects. You love learning about new, innovative technologies and projects. You’ll research projects, markets, and trends to deliver amazing deal memos for community sales
- Own the sales cycle and process. You’ll draft and update sales collateral for CoinList products using a data driven approach from past engagements. You’ll maintain our database of customers and prospects in Pipedrive.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for degrees in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field
- Proven experience in sales or business development, with a preference for experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain industries.
- Strong familiarity with cryptocurrency industry and a passion for learning even more
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with a diverse range of customers.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Salary Range: $100,000—$130,000 Base + Incentive Comp USD & Equity