Senior Front End Engineer
Are you passionate about building cross-chain dApps on the Internet Computer or Ethereum? Want to be at the forefront of designing and implementing dApps utilizing cutting-edge cryptography, consensus algorithms and cross-chain mechanics?
DFINITY is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Front End Engineer. You will work closely with leadership and a world-class team of distributed computing scientists, cryptographers and virtual machine researchers who are constantly pushing what’s possible with decentralized computing.
- Design and implement dApps as part of a Special Ops team that builds cross-chain applications between the Internet Computer, Ethereum and Ethereum L2s.
- Work fast for Proof of Concept implementations.
- Work with stakeholders to obtain basic user requirements and designs and put them into code.
- For those dApps that have successfully acquired a niche, you'll be working with a small engineering team to continue building out the features and maintain them.
You likely have experience in:
- Building web3 dApps in Ethereum or other programmable blockchains.
- We would love to see your portfolio of dApps that you have built yourself or with a small team and the decisions that you personally made.
- Product engineering, we are looking for someone that has built dApps or tools in web3, all the way from requirements to deployment and maintenance
- Frameworks such as Svelte, Reflex, RxJS, and React
- Mobile application development
- Solidity development and Ethereum tools such as Hardhat
You should also be passionate about:
- User interface and experience design
- Web application security
- Informal user testing and requirements gather
* Please note, this is a full time role that requires onsite presence in our amazing office in central Zurich 3 days per week
About DFINITY and the Internet Computer:
The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.