Front End Engineer (React Native) — Digital Infrastructure Inc.
DIMO enables thousands of vehicle owners to collect, use, and monetize the data their vehicles generate. We're building apps and an open developer platform to transform the massive mobility market, and bootstrapping the supply and demand side with the $DIMO token.
Our core team is made up of experienced IoT, automotive, mobility, and web3 engineers, designers, and operators, and we are committed to building a distributed organization.
What you will be doing:
- Developing new user facing features in the DIMO mobile app
- Writing reusable code and libraries
- Enhancing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Debugging, profiling, and searching for bottlenecks in rendering
- Bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Defining how applications look and how they work
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual code
- Working closely with the leadership team on the product direction
We're looking for someone who has:
- Passion about what decentralization technology can offer to humanity
- Insatiable curiosity of the industry and self-motivation
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- 4+ years of experience in a role building software used in production
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with the team and internal/external organizations
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in agile software development
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to explain abstract technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
It'd be nice to find someone who also has:
- Experience with or interest in learning web3.js, specially on mobile
- Knowledge and experience on mobile cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Work experience in Mobility/IoT space
Life @ DIMO:
We are a global, remote-friendly company but we get a lot of value out of in-person interaction. For those local to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Boston, SF or New York, we have in-person office space for you to pull up a chair and work IRL. Team members can expect quarterly in-person events.
You will thrive here if you are driven by tackling big problems and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.
Alignment with our core values is very important to us. We are fueled by intellectual curiosity and optimistic about what technology can do to improve human lives. We succeed as a team when we embrace individual differences. DIMO is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Have a question? Reach us at [email hidden].
Something looks off?