Software Developer — AutoPi
Are you our new Software Developer?
Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing IoT companies in Denmark? AutoPi is looking for a Software Developer for our headquarters in Aalborg to support our continued growth.
About the role
AutoPi is a rapidly growing IoT Telematics Infrastructure provider, firmly located in Nord Jylland, Denmark. We deliver high-quality hardware and software telematics solutions on a business-to-business level to our clients primarily located in the EU and North America. Our growth is the software and quality we deliver to our clients, and we are looking for additional developers to accelerate the progress of our software platform.
By joining AutoPi you will be part of the growing software team and immediately get influence on how we are best improving our product for our clients. Working in the software team you will learn to take ideas and convert them into systems running on a production environment. You will influence how thousands of IoT devices are performing with our clients.
What you will do
As a Software Developer with AutoPi, you will join a team of highly motivated and skilled developers. We are very laid-back, but at the same time, we eagerly seek out new technologies, practices, and methodologies to incorporate into our daily work. Our culture is informal and learning-based, and you will get the opportunity to leverage your existing skill set and add new competencies along the way.
As you will be working closely with fellow developers as well as stakeholders across the business, we expect that you are a collaborator. We also expect that you are able to apply yourself wherever you can add value and that you are not afraid to take the lead if you have a great idea.
You will work closely with the rest of our team to strengthen our Cloud Solution. We deliver a full-stack solution to our clients, ranging from drivers and OS on our devices, to a backend solution tied together with a full frontend solution. You will be part of delivering a full software cycle – from requirements and coding to deployment, monitoring, and maintenance.
You will also support the Sales team with project estimations and technical assistance in the sales process.
- It is a must that you have good written and spoken English language skills
- You value thoroughness over quick fixes
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Great knowledge of Python
- Experience in working with Linux distributions
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A plus if you are also familiar with Django or Angular
We are looking for a person who is reliable, motivated and wants to contribute to our technical department. You are responsible and work thoroughly, solution-oriented, and cooperative with the rest of the team. You have a passion for software and/or hardware and can leverage this passion to help find and solve problems for our clients. You have an ability to quickly understand complex problems and solutions.
What we offer
At AutoPi we take good care of our employees and want to provide the best working environment possible.
- The opening is a full-time position onsite at our office in Aalborg
- We provide an attractive payment structure matching your qualifications
- Speaking Danish is not a requirement
- We have a flexible work structure where there is room for everyone
- Vast development opportunities with the opportunity to learn from our software team
- A paid pension agreement
Ready to apply?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact CTO Henrik Nilsson at [email hidden]. Or drop us your CV and application at [email hidden] and we get back to you.
Something looks off?