Student Marketing Assistant — AutoPi
Are you an ambitious student with a passion for marketing?
Are you a marketing student looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced tech company? Look no further! AutoPi.io seeks a reliable and motivated Student Marketing Assistant to join our team.
About the role
At AutoPi.io, we are dedicated to providing a supportive and open work environment that fosters professional growth and development.
As a Student Marketing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and projects, including copywriting, content creation, social media management, e-mail marketing, and various ad hoc tasks. You will also have the chance to learn about digital marketing for a tech company and gain experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
To be successful in this role, you should be fluent in English (both writing and speaking), have a keen interest in technology, and be currently studying marketing. If you have a basic understanding of SEO, that would be a plus!
What do we offer
- Interesting job tasks in a dynamic working environment.
- A supportive and open work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- We work in a flat hierarchy where everybody can contribute, even outside of their own fields of work.
- Fun colleagues who love tech, Raspberry Pis, and cake.Our team culture is founded on supportiveness, openness, and hygge! This creates an atmosphere in which our employees may grow professionally and develop their abilities. We help our people flourish by providing them with responsibility and trust.
We are looking for a person who is reliable, motivated and wants to contribute to our marketing department. You are responsible and work thoroughly, solution-oriented, and cooperative with the rest of the team.
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking).
- You are studying marketing or something similar.
- You have a natural interest in technology.
- Bonus: Basic understanding of SEO
What you will do
- Assist the marketing team in copywriting tasks.
- Content creation using the newest AI technologies.
- Social media management.
- E-mail marketing.
- Various Ad-hoc tasks.
Our office is located at Alexander Foss Gade 13, 3. -2, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark. We will provide a computer for your use, and it is expected that you can be present at our office during regular business hours in connection with your work. We expect that you have the availability to work an average of 5-10 hours per week. We are very flexible regarding scheduling and can accommodate the job around your studies.
We hope that we have piqued your interest, and now it's your turn to catch ours. Please send your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position to [email hidden]. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and are flexible with start dates. We can't wait to hear from you!
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Marketing Manager Tohnny Van Do at [email hidden].
Something looks off?