Student Software Developer — AutoPi
Are you an ambitious student with a passion for software development?
Are you passionate about creating, designing, deploying, and supporting software and ready to take on responsibility and get the opportunity to further develop your IT skills in a growing company? Then read on here.
About the role
We are looking for a Student Software Developer, who can join our team of engineers building custom solutions and help support our clients, to make our platform even more awesome! We are an information technology and service company focused on delivering projects of all sizes. We are a fast-growing IoT platform company, and we are on the hunt for a passionate and all-around awesome Student Software Developer to join our office in the heart of Aalborg.
What do we offer
Our team culture is founded on supportiveness, openness, and hygge (the Danish word for coziness). This creates an atmosphere in which our employees may grow professionally and develop their abilities. We help our people flourish by providing them with responsibility and trust.
- Interesting job tasks in a passionate working environment.
- Responsibility and the opportunity to further develop your IT skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- We work in a flat hierarchy where everybody can contribute, even outside of their own fields of work.
- Fun and playful colleagues who love tech, Raspberry Pis, and cake.
We are looking for a person who is reliable, motivated and wants to contribute to our technical department. You are responsible and work thoroughly, solution-oriented, and cooperative with the rest of the team.
- You are studying Information Technology, Computer Science, or something similar.
- You have the technical know-how.
- You value thoroughness over quick fixes.
- Have an open mind towards tinkering.
- Important: Able to commute to our offices with ease.
- Fluent in English
Bonus about you
- You have moderate knowledge of Phyton.
- You have moderate knowledge of Source Version Control (GIT).
- You have moderate experience with Linux.
- Knowledge of vehicles in general.
What you will do
- Develop custom solutions for our clients.
- Handle top-level customer support.
- Configuration and maintenance of customer setups.
- Further development of the AutoPi Platform.
- Monitoring of systems to be on the lookout for hick-ups.
- Varies Ad-hoc tasks.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Work extent: Part-time.
- Location: Alexander Foss Gade 13, 3.Tv, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark.
**Now that we're caught your interest, it's time for you to catch ours. Send us your CV and a motivated application of a maximum of 1 page, where you tell us why you are the right match for the position, to [email hidden]. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Peter Falkesgaard Ørts at [email hidden].**
Something looks off?