Principal Product Manager — Digital Infrastructure Inc.
DIMO enables thousands of vehicle owners to collect, use, and monetize the data their vehicles generate. We're building apps and an open developer platform to transform the massive mobility market, and bootstrapping the supply and demand side with the $DIMO token.
Our core team is made up of experienced IoT, automotive, mobility, and web3 engineers, designers, and operators, and we are committed to building a distributed organization.
What you will be doing:
- Structure complex, ambiguous technical &; strategic problems for the DIMO team
- Manage technical/product priorities across the roadmap
- Work with the DIMO community to enable new use cases and communicate new features effectively
- Produce narratives and documentation for product and feature development
- Use tools like Mixpanel to analyze large amounts of data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations for DIMO
- Conduct and translate user research to better understand DIMO customer's base
- Work with ecosystem team to support the development and launch of third party apps on top of DIMO
- Steer large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leadership across the organization
We're looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of experience in any combination of technical roles (e.g., engineering, data science / analytics), and at least 4 years working in a Product Management role.
- Outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with the interpersonal capability to ensure implementation
- Passion for solving complex problems and building scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
It'd be nice to find someone who also has:
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in a technical field
- Knowledge of mobility/connected vehicle/self driving space
- Experience in cryptocurrency, consumer software, or financial services
Life @ DIMO:
We are a global, remote-friendly company but we get a lot of value out of in-person interaction. For those local to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Boston, SF or New York, we have in-person office space for you to pull up a chair and work IRL. Team members can expect quarterly in-person events.
You will thrive here if you are driven by tackling big problems and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.
Alignment with our core values is very important to us. We are fueled by intellectual curiosity and optimistic about what technology can do to improve human lives. We succeed as a team when we embrace individual differences. DIMO is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Have a question? Reach us at [email hidden].