Creative Director - Digital Infrastructure Inc
DIMO Mobile is the first mass consumer product built on web3 infrastructure. We’re building an open “Nest”-like ecosystem for your car, onchain.
Our mission is to even the playing field for drivers and car owners so that they can get more out of their vehicles without relying on car manufacturers, dealers, or insurance companies to improve the experience of owning or driving a car. We firmly believe that the principles of security, transparency, and ownership lead to better products, networks, and businesses.
DIMO Mobile provides the same level of data insights and convenience that consumers have come to expect from everything in their home from smart doorbells to smart refrigerators. Whether you connect for free through an existing Tesla or Smart Car connection or use the DIMO Vehicle Smart Hub to turn your car into a “smart” car, DIMO provides vehicle health data like oil life, tire pressure, and can even detect why a check engine light turns on. As a user owned network, every user is rewarded for connecting and earns DIMO Rewards weekly - with over $8,000,000 distributed to users already.
The platform is built by an experienced team on open source components, allowing DIMO to protect user privacy, enable user-ownership of the network, and provide a stable, transparent foundation for future third party developers.
We're looking for an experienced creative leader who will guide and develop our brand and design voice across all marketing channels crafting a clear, creative vision that supports our growth goals. The Creative Director will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing creative deliverables including copy, design, and video across traditional and digital media.
The ideal candidate is brand minded but grounded in real world value and use cases. Has a track record of translating complicated tech into everyday values for regular people, and has a history executing. Copywriting skills to guide the brand voice is a must. You’ll be responsible for turning concepts into campaigns, meeting deadlines and budgets, and helping grow a best-in-class team through internal hires and outside agency/freelance partners.
We’re a team of doers who are going to 10x growth in 2024. We value action over words and ship quickly. We learn, iterate, and build. You should be excited about joining a fast-paced, market-creating startup.
Salary: Range from $100K-$175K based on experience
- Equity in DINC and $DIMO Tokens
What you’ll do:
- Define the creative vision for all brand, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements.
- Establish schedules for short-term and long-term projects, plan tasks accordingly, and ensure goals, budgets, and deadlines are met
- Draw from your holistic understanding of the company’s target audience and objectives to develop and identify great copy, design, and messaging
- Work cross functionally to ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements of projects are properly aligned with the creative vision and brand standards
- Assist in hiring and managing freelance and full-time Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and other members of the creative team
- Help the marketing team execute on “big bets,” make bold moves, and win.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in creative leadership roles, preferably within technology, consumer products, or related industries.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and evolving brand identities that resonate with a diverse consumer base. Ability to think outside the box, challenge conventions, and drive innovative creative strategies.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in asset creation across marketing channels (search, paid-social, display, video) as well as organic channels (SEO, email, content development, community engagement, etc).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for translating complex technical concepts into clear and compelling messaging for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to align creative concepts with broader business goals and target audience needs. Experience in translating high-level vision into actionable creative strategies.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Collaborative and open-minded approach to working with cross-functional teams. Willingness to incorporate feedback and iterate on creative concepts to achieve the best results.
- Strategic minded leader that can flex between developing long-term strategies and fast paced day-to-day execution.