Senior Product Manager, Web3 Wallet & Onboarding
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 91,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
As a Senior Product Manager on the Magic Connect team, you will work with a cross-functional team to plan, design, and develop new products and features for our core developer and consumer product. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of web3 onboarding & wallet experience, used by millions and revolutionizing how people interact with the Internet.
This role is based in Herald Square, NYC with a hybrid schedule.
- Help formulate Magic’s long-term product vision, goals, metrics, and strategy
- Translate that strategy into concrete plans and objectives over the short- and medium-term. Then execute and deliver key product outcomes.
- Incorporate user-focused data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Understand Magic’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry
- Identify significant product, organizational, and process opportunities and drive them to fruition often without explicit direction and resourcing.
- Help design product function and build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leadership, growth and marketing teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Passionate about web 3
- Strong consumer product and user experience instincts - you have a knack for understand what people want and makes an experience meet and exceed their expectations
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- While you can dream big, you also know when and how to ruthlessly prioritize and ship quickly in order to learn and iterate
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- 3-5 years’ of product management experience
- Strong track record of building and shipping developer and/or consumer facing products users love
- Excel in using quantitative data (metrics and analytics) and qualitative data (customer feedback) to inform product prioritization and measure product performance.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- CS or technical background is a plus
- Hybrid setup - 3 days a week in our Manhattan office
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Something looks off?