Product Marketing Lead
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 110K developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
Magic is looking to fill our newly-created position of Product Marketing Lead to play a key role in refining our go-to-market approach. We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Marketing expert to join our growing marketing team and develop the content, messaging, and strategy for our growing SaaS product line. The Product Marketing Lead will address questions around our products, target customers, reaching those customers, and product pricing. Reporting to our Product Lead, this role will work collaboratively with Sales, Product Marketing, Content, and Operations teams to create revenue-driving campaigns for a fast-growing startup.
- Identify Web3 consumer and business needs, user trends, competitive landscape.
- Help refine go-to-market strategy and positioning within Web3, helping accelerate product adoption and increase active users in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Drive launch strategy and execution for new products and features.
- Craft end-to-end marketing campaigns that build relevance and excitement for Magic as a brand.
- Create differentiated narrative(s) with messaging that continuously improves with user feedback, testing, and deep understanding of our target consumer personas.
- Drive product marketing content (blog posts, case studies, sales collateral, and more) to educate and grow active users of Magic’s consumer product line.
- Define, measure, and own growth KPIs. Intimately understand levers for KPIs, create plans, and own meeting KPIs. Share learnings and actionable insights internally.
- Collaborate effectively across functions with Marketing, Design, Product, and Revenue teams to identify market opportunities and help shape the product roadmap.
- Lead market and competitive analysis for the rapidly evolving Web3 space.
- Bring voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and help prioritize new features or feature enhancements with Product & Eng stakeholders.
- 5+ years of tech industry experience with 2 years driving product marketing and go-to-market strategy for SaaS products.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Passion and understanding of the Web3 and dApp use cases landscape.
- Ability to distill complex technical topics and make them consumable for a generalized audience.
- Proactive approach and desire to roll up your sleeves to execute and achieve targets within a dynamic growing startup.
- Strong storytelling and content creation skills to support Marketing and Revenue programs.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Something looks off?