Senior Software Security Engineer
Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. You will be at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability, helping to architect, build, and maintain a secure backend to our technical organization.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Security Engineer to join our DevOps team. As a critical member of our development team, you will be responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of our software systems.
In this role, you will work closely with our development team to design, implement, and maintain security measures throughout the software development lifecycle. This will include conducting security assessments, implementing security controls, and ensuring compliance with industry-standard security practices.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and a deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, as well as experience with security-related technologies and methodologies.
- Design and implement security measures throughout the software development lifecycle
- Conduct security assessments and penetration testing to identify and mitigate potential security vulnerabilities
- Implement security controls and technologies to protect against cyber threats
- Ensure compliance with industry-standard security practices and regulations
- Collaborate with development team members to incorporate security into the design and development of software systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends and technologies
Ideal Candidate Background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent
- Proven track record in software development and information security
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and software design
- Experience with security-related technologies and methodologies, such as cryptography, authentication, and access control
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Familiarity with industry-standard security practices and regulations
- Familiarity with Rust
- Familiarity with blockchain execution environments
- Solidity/smart contract development
- Previous experience with open-source development tools
- Background in philosophy
Something looks off?