Senior Developer Relations Engineer
About Fuel Labs
Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. Our network is a permissionless, trust-minimised layer-2 protocol for Ethereum that enables low-cost, high-throughput, value transfer transactions and comprises of a highly-optimised roll-up design.
There are three central pillars to our technology: parallel transaction execution, Fuel Virtual Machine (FuelVM), and our very own domain-specific language, called Sway. Combing these, Fuel Labs delivers the highest security, flexibility and functionality, for a superior developer experience.
About the Team
The Fuel team is remote first and globally distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters that are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US time zones. Contributors should endeavor to make themselves available as needed for scheduled team and company events.
Who You Are
Fuel Labs is seeking a full-time Senior DevRel Engineer who will be responsible for growing the Fuel developer community and ensuring that Fuel engages with both its existing community, and the wider community to educate on Fuel's initiatives. It’s a strategic role at the intersection of community and growth with high exposure to the Leadership team.
- 4+ years of experience in developer relations, developer advocacy, or related.
- Experience building applications for a blockchain (any of contracts, frontend, backend, infra, libraries, etc.)
- Native-level proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with programming in Rust.
- A deep understanding of the blockchain landscape.
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum layer-2 ecosystem.
- Developing the DevRel Strategy
- Growing the Fuel developer community through relevant channels
- Engage with developers and the broader community to evangelize and educate
- Prepare technical documentation and blog posts
- Hosting technical workshops and giving talks at conferences.
- Create and lead community outreach initiatives and relationship management
- Answering questions in Discord
- Build and lead the Developer Relations team
Something looks off?