Technical Program Manager
About Fuel Labs
Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. Our network is a permissionless, trust-minimised layer-2 protocol for Ethereum that enables low-cost, high-throughput, value transfer transactions and comprises of a highly-optimised roll-up design.
There are three central pillars to our technology: parallel transaction execution, Fuel Virtual Machine (FuelVM), and our very own domain-specific language, called Sway. Combing these, Fuel Labs delivers the highest security, flexibility and functionality, for a superior developer experience.
About the Team
The Fuel team is remote first and globally distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters that are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US time zones. Contributors should endeavour to make themselves available as needed for team and company events that are scheduled.
Who You Are
Fuel Labs is seeking a full-time Technical Program Manager who will be embedded in our engineering teams and will support the engineers in the process of delivering robust and quality software development infrastructure. This is a highly strategic position, which will require a technically-minded approach to facilitate communication across software development teams and support with establishing processes, structures and people management.
- 10 years of experience with technical project or program management
- Knowledge of best-practices towards incident, change, and problem management
- Deep understanding of blockchain protocols and developing highly scalable, high impact software
- Experience managing technical sprints and documentation (i.e. JIRA/Confluence, Github issues, etc.)
- Experience balancing several projects at once alongside both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience as a software engineer or developer is a plus (Rust, Typescript, C++, Sway)
- Constantly review key risks and bottlenecks and ensure Roadmap delivery
- Find deficiencies and faults in the development lifecycles and address problems
- Manage multiple projects/programs spanning multiple teams within Fuel
- Develop relationships between engineering teams, to develop program milestones, track progress, and provide transparency to various stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Technical Leads on design decisions, and drive solutions to highly technical problems
Something looks off?