Senior Smart Contract Engineer [Solidity]
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. You will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D designing and building dispute resolution and infrastructure smart contracts.
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Solidity/Vyper, or smart contract development
- Extensive knowledge of the Ethereum virtual machine or blockchain virtual machines
- Native level proficiency in written and oral English
- Prior experience working remotely in a globally distributed team
- Experience developing or designing P2P distributed systems.
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- Experience with financial systems or other high security services
- Consuming and contributing to open source codebases
- Background in philosophy
See more open positions at Fuel
Something looks off?