About the Opportunity
Kadena is seeking an experienced and passionate Web3 Community Manager to join our team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase Kadena’s brand awareness, grow our community, and ensure a cohesive and engaged community across various social media platforms. You will have a deep understanding of the blockchain and crypto space. You will work closely with the marketing and development teams to deliver engaging content and initiatives that resonate with the broader crypto community.
The ideal candidate has worked on the community/growth aspects of a Layer 1 blockchain in the past, is driven, passionate about working at an early-stage startup, and recognizes both the upside, growth, and impact you can have in a fast-paced startup environment.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Develop and execute community growth strategies to increase brand awareness, community size, and engagement across multiple platforms, including Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram, Youtube, and other relevant channels
- Plan, create, and publish high-quality, engaging initiatives that reflect our brand values and promote our blockchain ecosystem to the broader crypto community
- Monitor, respond to, and engage with community members and Ambassadors across all channels providing timely support and fostering a positive and inclusive environment
- Collaborate with the marketing and development teams to ensure alignment of community initiatives and technical updates, leveraging community feedback and KPIs to adjust strategies as needed to optimize growth and retention
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with key community stakeholders and partners within the blockchain and crypto space to expand our reach and credibility
- Organize and manage online and offline community events, such as AMAs, office hours, meetups, and panels, to increase brand visibility and foster community engagement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the blockchain, crypto, and web3 space to ensure our team remains informed and engaged.
What Sets You Apart
- 3+ years of experience in community management, social media management, or a related field within the blockchain or crypto industry
- In-depth knowledge of Web3, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, NFTs, decentralized finance (DeFi), and more
- Proven track record of building and managing large, engaged communities across multiple platforms, including Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram, Youtube, and other relevant social channels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is able to take the initiative and propose new ideas to build our community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with English proficiency to create and convey clear, engaging, and informative content and initiatives
- Experience working with influencers, partners, and stakeholders to expand brand reach and credibility
- Familiarities with community management and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Spout Socials, and similar platforms
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is a plus
- Preferably based in the US and able to work EST or PST timezones
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
What We Offer
This role has an annual starting salary range of $75,000 - $100,000 + benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend
Something looks off?