Corporate Treasury Associate
About the Opportunity
As Corporate Treasury Associate, you will be part of a growing team managing and implementing Kadena corporate risk and allocation strategies. The ideal candidate needs to have a background in financial services, trading technology, quantitative analysis and/or crypto markets, but most importantly bring a hands-on approach to using technology to realize treasury asset allocations directly and indirectly. Understanding of markets (either equities or cryptocurrency), performance analysis, and execution strategies is ideal.
The ideal candidate should also have a reasonable amount of software engineering skills at the level of being able to use the command line/linux systems, automating market data collection, or implementing trading strategies. Familiarity with the Haskell programming language is a big plus but not required. A desire to learn and an interest in crypto is assumed and welcome.
This position will report directly to our Head of Treasury, with the opportunity to grow with the role and company.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Work with treasury team to model market risk and realize organization goals
- Operate and maintain software for managing Kadena positions and risk
- Automate processing and analysis of market data
- Perform and automate analysis of execution performance
- Develop, operate and maintain reporting systems for CFO function
- Build unique indicators and metrics to inform future planning
What Sets You Apart
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- 2-6 years relevant experience in Quantitative Finance, Trading (cryptocurrency or equities), algorithmic execution, or similar
- Experience with or knowledge of cryptocurrency is a plus
- Experience with market data APIs is a plus but not required
- Understanding of evaluating execution performance a plus
- Software engineering skills at the level required for quantitative trading, portfolio modeling, or trading automation
- Comfort with Linux/command line utilities, software build tools etc
- Familiarity with Haskell programming language a plus
- US Based, east coast is ideal but not required
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
What We Offer
This role has an annual starting salary range of $110,000 - $175,000 + benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend