Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 110K developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
As the Executive Assistant to the Co-Founders/CPO and CTO, you will provide a high level of administrative and project management support – assisting with the day-to-day responsibilities of the organization. You will leverage your exceptional communication and organization skills to anticipate the needs of the founders and successfully manage multiple workstreams. An ideal candidate is comfortable interacting with all levels, both internally and externally, and possesses excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
This is an on-site role (flex/hybrid) based in NYC (Midtown East), and reports to the Chief Product Officer and the Chief Technology Officer.
- Support the CPO & CTO, creating additional capacity for the team and enabling accelerated growth.
- Manage calendars and meetings with internal and external stakeholders, proactively prioritizing commitments and helping with time management.
- Assist in managing team projects and initiatives, including building timelines and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Document decisions and action items from meetings.
- Own and maintain departmental communications, including planning and organizing department-wide meetings.
- Draft and edit presentations and external communications.
- Create and submit expense reports and assist the team with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Support key projects and initiatives, as needed, to help meet business goals. Projects will vary, but will likely include a combination of data entry, project management, facilitation of internal review processes, and more.
- Help track and manage the marketing budget, including verifying invoice accuracy and ensuring that proper documentation is available for Finance.
- 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years of executive assistant experience, ideally for C-Suite.
- Superior organization skills with very high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to disseminate information effectively across levels and organizations.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the Google suite of applications. Bonus points if you are a spreadsheet whiz.
- Experience successfully managing complex projects with multiple workstreams.
- An ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- A can-do-attitude and excitement to take on new challenges and problems to solve, anticipating the needs of the team and assigned projects.
- A strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work and meeting deadlines.
- A collaborative and motivated mindset, with a drive to build in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- BA or BS degree.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Unlimited vacation.
- 99% paid medical, dental & vision insurance.
- 401K retirement benefit.
- Fully remote and distributed team with opportunities to meet in person at company events.
- Home office, wellness & professional development monthly stipend.