Front End/Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for frontend and full stack engineers to help us with building the UI layer of our privacy protocol. Our first products will be delivering private payments and a private decentralized exchange. The engineers will be working with a world-class engineering team to bring plug-and-play privacy preservation solutions to blockchains using zero-knowledge proofs. If you are excited about exploring zero-knowledge proofs, building blockchain applications, or learning about new ecosystems like Polkadot, then we want to hear from you.
- Architecting the front end web application
- Building Rust libraries to manage wallets and transactions
- Protecting the user experience from our backend’s cryptographic complexity
- You have experience with systems languages like Rust, C, or C++ (Rust preferred)
- You are excited about taking on meaningful responsibilities that will make a significant impact on our products and organization
Nice to Have But Not Required
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives, such as public key encryption
- Blockchain development experience
- Web design experience
- Advanced proficiency with CSS
- We have a strong preference for someone who is comfortable with taking on large responsibilities
- Having a strong interest in building and scaling startups is a huge plus, because we want you involved in various conversations and decisions about the growth of the organization!
Benefits We Provide
- Competitive compensation
- Token equity
- Top-tier healthcare coverage, vision and dental
- Remote work friendly
- Unlimited PTO
- An inclusive team and environment
- Annual conference (academia, instrustry) travel opportunity
About Manta Network
Manta Network is the plug-and-play privacy-preservation protocol built to service the entire DeFi stack. Built on Substrate to leverage interoperability and zkSNARKs to leverage scalable privacy, Manta Network offers a suite of products and services that enable privacy for blockchain projects include privacy payment MantaPay and privacy decentralized exchange MantaSwap. As part of its own suite of products, Manta Network offers private payment and private decentralized exchange, MantaSwap.
Manta’s founding team comprises many US cryptocurrency veterans, professors, and scholars whose experience includes Harvard, MIT, and Algorand. The advisors of Manta include Hypersphere Ventures co-founder Jack Platts, Polychain partner Tekin Salimi, former Web3 Foundation co-founder Ashley Tyson, and Consensys’ Shuyao Kong. Manta has previously completed a million-dollar seed round of financing led by Polychain and participated by Three Arrows Capital, Multicoin, Alameda, and Hypersphere. Manta is also a grant fund recipient of Polkadot’s official Web3 Foundation. Manta also is an outstanding member of the Substrate Builder Program and the Blockchain Accelerator of the University of Berkeley.