Protocol & Backend Engineers
Cambridge, UK · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Manta is the leading on chain privacy platform for Polkadot and more. Our first products will be delivering private payments and a private decentralized exchange. The engineers will be working with world-class scientists to bring plug-and-play privacy preservation solutions to blockchains using zero-knowledge proofs. If you are excited about exploring zero-knowledge proofs, building blockchain applications, or learning about new ecosystems like Polkadot, then we want to hear from you.
Who You Are
- We are looking for smart people who are motivated and passionate about developing a must-have product for the blockchain space. You should be able to hit the ground running and learn quickly. Furthermore:
- You have system-level programming experience using Rust or C/C++
- You have basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives, such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- You are familiar with low-level system internals and the network stack
- You have knowledge of distributed systems and consensus algorithms
- You are familiar with databases and storage systems
Benefits We Can Provide
- Competitive compensation
- Token equity
- Top-tier healthcare coverage, vision and dental
- Remote work friendly
- Unlimited PTO
- An inclusive team and environment
- Annual conference (academia, instrustry) travel opportunity
Contact [email hidden] to apply. Please include your resume and a link to your GitHub repo.
See more open positions at Manta Network
Something looks off?