**This role will be placed in Singapore
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the Messari Intel team. Intel is a leading crypto intelligence tool used by top investors, exchanges, and crypto teams as part of our Enterprise suite. On a daily basis, you’ll be responsible for identifying key events happening on various Smart Contract Platforms, Web3 Networks, and Layer-2 Networks and providing actionable summaries for our users.
This position involves participating in project discords, forums, Twitter, GitHub, and other communication channels to stay on top of updates and ensure that our users never miss an important update in a constantly evolving space.
Candidates with knowledge or familiarity with Smart Contract Platforms, cryptocurrency network infrastructures, cryptocurrency scaling solutions, and smart contracts are encouraged to apply. This position is a unique opportunity to become an expert in the inner workings and developments in Layer-1 and Layer-2 networks while contributing to an industry-leading crypto market intelligence platform.
What you'll do
- Active monitoring and analysis of software releases and network events, including halts, upgrades, forks, and more.Update internal systems as updates, releases, and launches occur within Networks with synthesis and analysis of these events.
- Ensure that all updates are added in a timely manner, and that information is accurate.
Who you are
- Familiarity with Smart Contract Platform primitives and their related infrastructure.
- Understanding of various blockchain analytics tools, and competency in ingesting and analyzing network data.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment and make decisions with minimal oversight.
- Strong reading and writing skills.
Salary Range (depending upon experience)#LI-AS1
$60,000 - $66,000 SGD
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.
Something looks off?