Research Analyst, Tokenomics
Token supply curves provide important information to crypto investors and other stakeholders. However, constructing supply curves is far from straightforward and requires a deep understanding of token economic frameworks and crypto business models. Messari was a pioneer in providing detailed supply curves and has developed a proprietary framework for estimating dynamic supply. Our supply curves are undergoing a major overhaul which includes updating existing curves, adding new ones, and maintaining them on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for junior analysts to research the tokenomics of the top 300 crypto projects to support our revamped supply curves product. You will be part of a small team tasked with building and maintaining dynamic supply curves for the top 300 crypto assets. As part of this role you will work directly with crypto projects to maintain records of the most up-to-date information. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to related research reports.
This role will work closely with our Product and Research teams and report into the Research Manager.
What you'll do
- Work with crypto projects to get the correct token supply and distribution data.
- Research the token distributions and variables that influence token supply of the top 300 crypto projects
- Build and maintain liquid supply curves
- Write related research content under guidance of a Senior Analyst
- Support the build out of disclosure product
Who you are
- Recent graduate
- Crypto native / obsessed
- Inquisitive with strong analytical skills and immaculate attention to detail
- Experience working with on-chain data
- Quantitative skills, incl. working with large data sets and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bonus: experience using Token.Unlocks and protocol documentation
Salary Ranges for this position (depending upon experience):
$60,000 - $70,000
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.
Something looks off?