Asia BD Intern
NEAR Foundation is hiring a BD Intern in Asia to help source and win gaming and other BD opportunities in China, Hong Kong, Japan and SEA. Additionally, our Asia BD Intern will help in analyzing, reviewing and negotiating deals in Asia.
- Analyze different Asia markets and determine the best plan to approach
- Find quality Asia opportunities with a focus on gaming but also other web3 verticals.
- Be able to develop strong relationships with other web3 partners
- Support BD deals, memos and reviews
- Create BD pitch decks for Asia markets and gaming verticals
You should apply if:
- You are bilingual ( English/ Chinese or Japanese language)
- Experienced in Business Development
- Prior experience in web3 and blockchain
- Experienced within the gaming industry
- Able to work with a global remote team and can be flexible to attend meetings to accommodate the global team.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.