Near Foundation is hiring for a Community Moderator Intern. NEAR has the reputation of creating and nurturing a warm, welcoming and inclusive community. Community Moderators usually act as the first touch point to the NEAR ecosystem and play a vital role in ensuring that the NEAR community is thriving and healthy by offering a safe and inclusive space online. In the next 6 months, we want you to moderate channels, engage with the community, convey community feedback to the NEAR Foundation, and constantly improve the overall experience for the NEAR community across online channels.
- Assist in providing extensive coverage on Telegram, Discord, Forum, NEAR BOS & Reddit
- Maximize retention and reduce churn
- Maintain and improve engagement on channels
- Improve channel NPS surveys/SOCI/CSAT scores
- Constantly find new ways to refine and improve community experience
- Build a sense of community(SOCI) and facilitate the process of people helping each other
- Familiarity with platforms like Telegram/Discord/Discourse/Reddit and tools that can be used to manage them efficiently
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Strong understanding of Web3 terms and technology
- Great knowledge of online communities and cool under pressure
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.
Something looks off?