Senior Program Manager
As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
About the team:
The Product/Program Team at Parity is a new, small team of generalists working closely with Engineering, Data, Research, Design, and Marketing teams on the mission to create a fair internet where users are in control of their data, identity and destiny.
About the position:
- Define objectives and key results for end user focused programs like Staking, NFT, OpenGov
- Propose opportunities to improve user adoption and engagement across Polkadot network
- Be accountable for communicating progress to stakeholders and delivering on goals
- Monitor ecosystem, competitors, and industry trends as a voice in developing Product strategy
- Learn and improve everyday to encourage self and others to realise career best work
- 5+ years of product / program management in technology companies.
- 2+ years experience in Crypto / Web3
- You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space (Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, BSC, Polkadot, Cosmos, Polygon, to name a few)
- You have experience and a successful track record of leading and collaborating.
- You know when and how to do each across various initiatives and talented, versatile teams.
- You are data driven in verifying instincts and opportunities to support the mission and vision.
- You are comfortable working with team members that may not agree with you.
- You are an example of professional conduct in rapidly changing, challenging environments.
- You are succinct in communications and understand how to meet people where they are.
- You are ambitious and know how to learn and excel on your own.
- You can understand technical reference documentation and know how to ask engineering the right questions to turn it into relevant command of subject matter.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
Not a perfect match for this specific job? We're excited to receive your application and hear how you can help us achieve our mission.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Something looks off?