Full Stack Developer
Shyft Network is a decentralized open-source protocol designed to empower applications with trusted data, including identity. Shyft Network enables the enforcement of institutional and regulatory requirements within decentralized permissionless systems.
Shyft believes that automated compliance is a critical component to mass user and institutional adoption of decentralized finance (DeFi) and other permissionless systems. Shyft also recognizes that as we embrace compliance, we need to be cautious not to sacrifice efficiency and frictionless onboarding.
Reporting to the CTO, the full stack developer will be responsible for connecting users with the Shyft software stack using open standards.
As a full stack developer for Shyft Network, you will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of the tools necessary to connect Shyft users with the network. Key success metrics include on-time delivery of requirements, accuracy of effort estimates and consistency in burn-down.
In this role, you will:
- Own projects from conception to launch;
- Develop API and front-end architecture while ensuring both responsiveness of applications and cross-platform optimization;
- Collaborate with and/or training team members to achieve goals and complete requisite tasks;
- Research existing traditional and blockchain-based solution spaces to optimize the use of existing open source technology and potentially initiate collaboration with other projects that fall within the scope of the Shyft ideals.
- Practical experience in developing with current;
- cloud/backend systems;
- Middleware layers, including node.JS and Java
- Understanding of cloud and local system security requirements, permissioning, et al.
- Experience in team-based collaboration utilities (Slack, Monday.com, Altassan suite: Jira & Confluence)
- Deep understanding of tools such as Git for workflow and development, and tools such as Travis-ci for continuous integration within Shyft projects.
- Passion for problem solving;
- Proactive with outstanding communication skills and client empathy;
Nice to have
- Practical experience with the development and implementation of solidity smart contracts
Why work for Shyft?
Working at Shyft Network means to work with and learn from leading experts and pioneers of the crypto industry. Focused on solving complex problems to facilitate crypto adoption and operate with a decentralized ethos. With talent from around the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to offer competitive pay, with a flexible work-from-anywhere culture. We offer our team members a number of wellness perks, along with lunch and learns from experts in and around the field of blockchain, capital markets, DeFi, cryptography and more. We are a lean and agile team, focused on data-driven results in an extremely fast paced industry. If you are ready to pioneer a first-of-its-kind solution and create systems that shyft the world. Join us.