Our mission is to make the blockchain readable and accessible to everyone. We believe that a self-custodial and decentralized future allows for more economic freedom, and that making the blockchain easier to understand is a critical problem to solve to attain this future.
At Zapper, we are optimistic about our decentralized future. We prioritize safety and create opportunities for all to join us in building towards this vision.
It is an exciting time to work at Zapper. Our platform has over 500k active monthly users and we recently exceeded $13 billion in total transaction volume. In May 2021, we announced our $15 million Series A round, and we are growing our team to advance a number of ambitious projects.
About the Role
As Senior Frontend Engineer you will join one or more of our feature teams to build out cutting edge web3 experiences on Zapper across domains like DeFi, NFTs, social, and DAOs.
We are looking for an engineer with a keen eye for design to ensure the alignment of interface design and user experience requirements. At the same time we deeply value web app efficiency and are looking for someone who prioritises relentless technical optimisation.
You'll work as part of a cross disiplinary squad made up of Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to deliver on our product vision.
Zapper is a highly collaborative environment. Our team members lead with curiosity. We are interested in how you think, what you do, and how you do it. If this resonates with you, we are eager to connect with you.
We strive to build a team that is welcoming and diverse, representing a wide variety of perspectives and backgrounds. That is why we are committed to providing all current and prospective team members with equitable opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, age, and physical ability.
We want to provide a barrier-free hiring process. If you require accommodation while completing your application or during the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know through our hiring contact.
- Ensure that user experience drive design choices, and manage the balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Craft and implement the architecture of our web app across form factors and environments.
- Optimize Zapper for maximum speed and scalability.
- Have 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience at a tech company or startup, or demonstrate a similar skill level.
The following will make you stand out as a candidate:
- Experience with React, TypeScript, Next.js and GraphQL (Relay).
- A working knowledge of DeFi, NFTs, Ethereum, and Web3.
- A demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Knowledge of UI / UX Design across form factors
Something looks off?